»Humans have always been emotional and have always reacted to the artifacts in their world emotionally.« — Alan Cooper
welcome to another issue of »UX und Tollerei«. As it's getting colder everyday, let's cut to the chase and jump right into this week's link list:
- Contrary to popular belief, card based designs don’t always need visuals. Many times they do more harm than good - 5 Common Mistakes Designers Make When Using Cards In Design
- Mandatory like every year - The State of UX in 2017
- I've run my first design sprint and it's been awesome: this is what I learned
- Let’s talk today about optimistic UIs - Optimistic UIs in under 1000 words
- A thoughtful analysis on chatbots and when/how to use them - Does Conversation Hurt Or Help The Chatbot UX?
- We've updated the radios and checkboxes on GOV.UK
That's it for this week. Remember to follow me @kaibrueckers if you have any suggestions or just want to chat a bit. Thanks for reading!
See you next week
Published on December 5, 2016