»Don't just do what makes you happy. Do what makes you great.« — Charlie Day
No 91 is in your inbox. Now, without further ado, on to the links I want to share with you this week:
- One medium, many contexts
- I'm currently going through a content-rich redesign at work, so this comes in quite handy - Design Guidelines For Content Heavy UI
- How to find your perfect color pairings.
- Tushar published an extensive iOS 10 UI kit for everyone to download and use - iOS 10 GUI
- »[...] human beings, despite how constrained they are, find a way to be creative.« - What Soviet Propaganda Can Teach Us About Creativity
- Practical VR: A Design Cheat Sheet
- I just can't stop playing with this - MON
That's it for this week. Remember to follow me @kaibrueckers. Thank you very much for reading!
See you next week
Published on October 16, 2016