»The person yelling loudest in a room is usually the one not saying much of anything at all.« — Tanner Christensen
before I'm getting to this week's links, I would like to thank you for your kind words on our Monoment reveal last week. I also would like you to know that the next issue will be the last for about three weeks, as I'm spending some vacation time in the US (for the first time ever, yay 😁).
But for now, on to this week's reads:
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Email CTA Buttons
- A century-old school still has relevant lessons for today's designers - 5 Timeless Design Lessons From The Bauhaus
- »Fail fast« - Sergio Panagìa put together some insights and strategies for running successful design sprints - Why we kick off any new project with a Design Sprint
- This is how you should design forms - The New Rules of Form Design
- A great introduction to the basic ingredients of a TV UI - Designing for Television, Part 1
- Typography is impossible
- Never knew this was a thing - The target="_blank" vulnerability by example
That's it for this week. As always, if you have any questions or suggestions you can directly tweet me @kaibrueckers. Thanks for reading and I hope you had a great weekend.
See you next week
Published on August 28, 2016