»What’s better than sitting around a crackling, warm bonfire with friends and telling each other stories about spooky night hikes you did in summer camp or how your last family reunion was?«
Welcome to this issue of »UX und Tollerei«. After some secretiveness in the last few weeks, I'm now proud to announce that I teamed up with my two best friends and founded our own independent design/game studio called Monoment. This has been a dream of mine for quite some time now and I'm so happy that I can finally share the news with you!
We are already working on some pretty cool stuff and to keep you in the loop, we opened up a developer blog, where we'll reveal more of that in future updates.
- If you want to read more about our undertaking you can check out our first post on Medium - Settling in
- »Conversational apps are autonomous services that people can interact with using natural language over existing messaging channels.« - The Product Designer’s Guide to Conversational Commerce
- Some great approaches for working with symbols in Sketch - Sketch Symbol best practices
- Designing Data with Sketch
- Mozilla Open Design - Interesting approach updating your brand with your community
- How roof decks and patios relate to hamburger menus and UI design - What You See is What You Use
- What To Do With All Those Spare Creative Ideas
- This gave me a pretty good laugh (I also recommend Pablo's other comic strips) - Design Disruptor
That's it for this week. Remember to hit us up on Twitter, we'd love to hear from you! Thanks for reading and I hope you had a great weekend.
See you next week
Published on August 21, 2016