»Try to make something every day. No matter how big or small, how ugly or rigid, just see if you can do it. There's magic in the habit.« — Tanner Christensen
welcome again to »UX und Tollerei«. It's already Sunday and besides working on some super secret stuff, which'll hopefully be revealed pretty soon, I had some time reading through some great articles this week:
- »We know that you’re a professional. That’s why this manual only contains guidelines and goals for your creativity. There are a few simple rules. Apart from that, challenge yourself.« That's how you provide a style guide (even for an entire country) - Identitytool for Sweden
- How to run accessibility testing demos
- Three great tips to improve your productivity game by forming habits - I hack time.
- This week's must read by Irene Au! Design and the Self
- Four Things Learned from a Design Critique with Facebook
- »Email isn’t broken but the companies that abuse it are« - The most broken part of your user experience is email
- No week without a post to the incredible Stranger Things - Art of the Title: Stranger Things
That's it for this week. As always, if you have any questions or suggestions you can directly tweet me @kaibrueckers. Thanks for reading and I hope you had a great weekend.
See you next week
Published on August 14, 2016