»You’re designing a product for people, and it doesn’t matter if it’s on Android or iPhone or Windows Phone.« — Joey Flynn, Product Designer at Facebook
Issue 83 kicks in with a batch of new articles, so sit back, relax and have fun reading this week's issue:
- A controversial first part on a series of articles on OS X's Interface Decline - The Apple Goes Mushy Part I: OS X's Interface Decline (Introduction)
- A great and practical read by Addy Osmani - Accessible UI Components For The Web
- »How one designer got hooked to a TV show in 52 seconds« - The Typography of ‘Stranger Things’
- A great look at the evolution of UI buttons over the past decades - Buttons in UI Design: The Evolution of Style and Best Practices
- Hover is dead. Long live hover.
- Some fantastic insights on how to align a global distributed team - Design Doesn’t Scale.
That's it for this week. As always, if you have any questions or suggestions you can directly tweet me @kaibrueckers. Thanks for reading and I hope you had a great weekend.
See you next week
Published on July 31, 2016