»Success is no big thing. It is every little thing, achieved on a daily basis.«
— Craig Lambert
and welcome to issue #80 of »UX und Tollerei«. For this special edition, I'm excited to be joined by Brazilian graphic designer Henrique Tramontina who contributed this week's amazing cover art. If you want to see more of his work, I recommend to check out his Behance!
And now, on to the links I want to share with you:
- Patryk Adaś published his thorough explorations in search for a better browser history - The Future of Browser History
- The Design Tools We Really Need. Word.
- »[...] Don’t frame stuff as 'Metrics Versus Experience.'«
- The Right Tool For The Job: Picking The Best Prototyping Software For Your Project
- »As the lines between UX and UI designer blur in today’s more integrated design process, designers become less worried about their specific responsibilities (like making it pretty) and focus on the ultimate goal of creating the best product for their user.« - Complexion Reduction: A New Trend In Mobile Design
- Design Better Forms - Common mistakes designers make and how to fix them
That's it for this week. Remember to tweet me @kaibrueckers if you have any suggestions or ideas for future issues. Thanks for reading!
See you next week
Published on July 10, 2016