»They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.«
— Andy Warhol
I hope you're all doing great. After having some sore muscles due to the fact that Fabian (he's the one who creates all these lovely illustrations every week) decided to move all his stuff to his new apartment yesterday and he needed some helping hands, I'm back with a new issue of »UX und Tollerei«.
No 78 kicks in with a batch of new articles and even some practical guides, so sit back, relax and have fun reading this week's issue:
- Great write-up by Eric Snowden on tips for public speaking - Designing A Talk
- Typographics - The magazine for type people
- Inside The Organic UX Design Process At Slack
- »Changing the way you think, can literally change the way you feel and behave.« - Taming Your Inner Grouch
- Jonathan Z. White put together a great guide on designing in color
- How to design products using the power of framing effects - Changing Perceptions with Design
- Homescreen.me describes itself as a great way to discover and find out about what apps everyone is using, which wallpapers are trending and what arrangement people have on their Apple Watches
- »Good writing is good design.« Excellent in-depth post and one of the must reads for this week - Typography for User Interfaces
That's it, we're already at the end of this week's Issue. Remember to tweet me @kaibrueckers if you have any questions or suggestions. Thanks for reading and I hope you had a great weekend.
See you next week
Published on June 26, 2016