»It’s art if can’t be explained. It’s fashion if no one asks for an explanation. It’s design if it doesn’t need explanation.« — Wouter Stokkel
welcome to the 76th issue of »UX und Tollerei«. Let's start right off with this week's round-up of links:
- Pixel Density, Demystified
- Sketch gets a new licensing model - Versioning, Licensing, and Sketch 4.0
- Facebook officially launched support for 360 degree photos this week - Facebook 360 Photos
- »We had to give up on the concept of an average user many years ago [...]« Julie Zhuo on design, imposter syndrome and the future - Podcast: Julie Zhuo on Product Design
- When products talk do they have to be friendly?
- Founder & Designer Jeff Sheldon introduced Ugmonk 2.0 and published a great in-depth article about the design process behind the rebrand - Redesigning Ugmonk: A Year in the Making
- In Plain Sight - A practical guide to text, contrast and accessibility
That's it for this week. Thanks for reading and remember to hit me up on Twitter if you have any suggestions.
See you next week
Published on June 12, 2016