»Typographical design should perform optically what the speaker creates through voice and gesture of his thoughts.« — El Lizzitsky
new week, new issue. This time with a whole bunch of interesting links and articles, so let's jump right in:
- Why we need new typefaces.
- Some really good rules for creating better paginations - Pagination Best Practices
- How fast should your UI animations be?
- Resource Cards - Selected free resources for designers
- Design, Illustrated in 3 Charts
- »[...] turning our own design methods on ourselves revealed a lot that we didn’t know before [...]« - Designing Inward
- The tangible benefits of designing at 1x pixel density - Design at 1x — It’s a Fact
- What Working at Facebook Taught Me About Design Mentorship
See you next week, I'm now off to beyond tellerrand for two sweet days of web action.
Published on May 8, 2016