»No shortcuts today; I’m in a hurry« — Swiss saying
welcome to this very quick edition of »UX und Tollerei«. One week to go until #May1Reboot and I still have lots of work to do, so I'm heading right back to my desk after this issue.
Now without further ado, let's start with a round-up of this week's most interesting links:
- Some practical tips by Mat Helme on illustrating texture using Photoshop and Illustrator - Salt & Pepper — The Art of Illustrating Texture
- Why Visual Design Is More Than Meets the Eye
- »Moderation is good. Animate responsibly.« - Animated Interfaces Are Hot
- A nice guide for creating better and more usable forms - Designing More Efficient Forms: Structure, Inputs, Labels and Actions
- Great Q&A with Khoi Vinh, Principal Designer at Adobe
- How To Be More Organized While Designing UI
That's it for this week. Thanks for reading and let me know if you participate in this year's #May1Reboot!
See you next week
Published on Apr 24, 2016