»The finest words in the world are only vain sounds if you can’t understand them. The best sentence? The shortest.« — Anatole France
spring's finally arrived and with it »UX und Tollerei« #67! This week's illustration is dedicated to SpaceX for making a huge step in history yesterday afternoon when it successfully landed one of its Falcon 9 rockets on a remotely-piloted platform at troubled sea.
And now, on to the links I want to share with you this week:
- Just Good Copy - Email copy from great companies
- Impressive: The makers of Opera released the first stable version of Vivaldi, a web browser with an adaptive interface that claims to be the web built with the web - Vivaldi 1.0
- Eric Karjaluoto on why concepts are so challenging, and ways to test them - The hardest part of design
- »The first time you meet someone, your first thought isn’t 'How do they function?' it’s 'How do they make me feel?'« - A great essay by Daniel Eckler about the future of design - The Future of Design is Emotional
- Well crafted Animation in Mobile UX Design makes the difference
- Font Famous - The free vector logo font for showing off your press!
That's it for this week. In case you like those weekly »UX und Tollerei« illustrations, I strongly recommend following the talented Fabian Denter to see more of his stuff. Thanks for reading!
See you next week
Published on Apr 10, 2016