»Design is about 3 dimensions and the 5 senses.« — Danielle Sacks
No62 is in your inbox. Now, without further ado, on to the links I want to share with you this week:
- »Even if it’s meant to be just a temporary stage, we must respect its communication value for users.« - Empty State: Mobile App “Nice-to-Have” Essential
- Why is Vertical Rhythm an Important Typography Practice?
- Two anthropologists share how they apply ethnography in business and design contexts - Ethnography and anthropology in design
- Sketchsheets - Ready to print device templates for UI & UX designers
- »Choose names and classifications that make the most sense for the most people.« - Atomic Classification
- Nick Babich took the time and put together this comprehensive list of Golden Rules of User Interface Design
- Sketch's new update improved a lot in terms of typesetting. Now the folks at Bohemian Coding share some insights on how it works: Typesetting in Sketch
- Last but not least: Your rabbit hole for this weekend - Shitty UI/UX Analogies
That's it for this week. Remember to follow me @kaibrueckers. Thank you very much for reading!
See you next week
Published on Mar 6, 2016