»Design needs to be plugged into human behaviour. Design dissolves in behaviour.«
— Naoto Fukasawa
and welcome to a rather short edition of »UX und Tollerei«. But as they say in Germany: »In der Kürze liegt die Würze« (Brevity is the soul of wit), so let's jump right in:
- Canvas: how we crafted Facebook’s new immersive ads
- »Our world is never smooth nor flat anywhere.« A great read by Julien Zmiro about trying to get new perspectives on design - Unflattening design
- An amazing in-depth article on designing chat and voice interfaces. Seems to be a great series in the making - All Talk and No Buttons: The Conversational UI
- 365cons - A Daily Icon Diary by Amy Devereux
- »Like all good design, the process of getting to a simple solution is complex.« - Reactions: Not everything in life is Likable
- Such a well-illustrated and great written piece about the intersection of art and technology ♥ - Art and Math and Science, Oh My!
Thanks for reading!
See you next week
Published on Feb 27, 2016