»If you want to be successful in a particular field, perseverance is one of the key qualities.« — George Lucas
besides this week's massive launch of »Star Wars: The Force Awakens« in theatres around the world, CERN celebrates the birth of the World Wide Web 25 years ago as the first webpage went online.
And now, let's start with this week's round-up. Happy reading!
- »Use markup to create VR experiences that work across desktop, iPhones, and the Oculus Rift.« - A-Frame
- I really love those in-depth articles that go beyond a standard design process - Designing Facebook Collage
- Marco Zehe took the time and put together a comprehensive list of web accessibility basics
- Be Fluid with Your Design Skills: Build Your Own Sites
- That's what happened in email development in 2015. A few things to keep in mind: Top 10 Email Developments of 2015
That's it, we're already at the end of this week's issue. Remember to tweet me @kaibrueckers if you have any questions.
May the Force be with you
Published on Dec 20, 2015