»Typography exists to honor content.« — Robert Bringhurst
new week, new issue. This time with a whole bunch of interesting links and articles, so let's jump right in:
- An overview of message driven UI, chat bots and of course Monkey Island - Design is a conversation
- »Our goal is to provide evidence in user experience design that can help stakeholders move away from design decisions that are based merely on beliefs and personal opinions.« - UX Myths
- 13 impressive statistics on user experience
- A great collection of iOS animations - App Animations
- »The correct level of choices or features relies on many of factors, including context, the user’s level of commitment and expertise, user goals, and mental capabilities.« - Simplicity Wins over Abundance of Choice
- How infinite scrolling breaks UX
- A great comparison of considerations for filtering and sorting patterns on mobile - Filtering and Sorting Best Practices on Mobile
- Designing better app icons
- What to do when the shit hits the fan? A great recap on how Slack reacted commendable to its service outage by tweeting over 2,300 times in a span of just a few hours - #SlackDown: A lesson in brand interaction.
- Introducing The New WordPress.com
That's it for this week. Remember to follow me @kaibrueckers. Also, please don't hesitate to send me your recommendations if you found something that could be interesting for »UX und Tollerei« readers. Thanks for reading!
See you next week
Published on Nov 29, 2015