»What’s missing isn’t the ideas… it’s the will to execute them.« — Seth Godin
No43 is in your inbox. Now, without further ado, on to the links I want to share with you this week:
- »To me, mobile first simply means forced prioritization.« Great article by Sophia Voychehovski on thinking in reusable patterns in today's design process - Object-Oriented UX
- Some thoughts about the future of news and the death of the article by Alexis Lloyd - The Future of News Is Not An Article
- UX dilemmas - should we use a button or a link?
- »[...] media has the bad habit of portraying white people as the default, and everyone else as deviations from the norm.« How a small design choice can have such an impact - Just a Brown Hand
- Great approach on redesigning »online anchor links« - The UX of Hyperlinks — Taking it all a step further (also read the initial idea by Nash Vail here: Fixing the UX of hyperlinks)
- »[...] the experience of unsubscribing from something is very broken.« - The »Unsubscribe« experience needs to be improved
- Quick Excursion: This week I stumbled upon this actually interesting question: Before computers, how did cartographers draw roads with perfectly parallel sides? - Some nice insights on tricks to map back in the days
That's it for this week. Remember to tweet me @kaibrueckers if you have any suggestions. Thanks for reading!
See you next week
Published on Oct 25, 2015