»Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.« — Leonardo da Vinci
welcome to the 34th issue of »UX und Tollerei«. Let's start right off with this week's round-up of links:
- Are you writing for the web? The new MailChimp Content Style Guide is live! It's also open source, so go ahead and adapt it to your needs
- »A study and an experience redesign of selecting dates from a calendar« - UI Mechanics of a Date Picker
- Design in Sketch Then Animate In Keynote
- A daily updated collection of animated UI patterns - UI Movement
- Scott Hurff shares his interesting concept of the UI Stack - How to fix a bad user interface
- Five lovely animated principles for the wearable revolution - A Designer's Guide to Wearables
- In her vivid article, Jessica Harllee explains why feedback is vital for your design process - Sharing Our Work: Testing and Feedback in Design
- What’s the smartest piece of advice you ever got?
- »Inspiration usually strikes when you are not forcing it to strike.« - The Inspiration Lie
That's it for this week. Remember to tweet me @kaibrueckers if you have any suggestions. Thanks for reading!
See you next week
Published on Aug 23, 2015