»The main difference between knowledge and understanding is application.«
— Petro Salema
first things first: The current summer gap is noticeable, as I had quite a hard time to find enough content for this week's issue. Nonetheless, I sure have a few gems for you:
- A Visual History of the iTunes Icon
- Pretty interesting concept: Watch illustrators as they work - sywork.tv
- Michael Wong lists 4 Invisible User Experiences you Never Knew About
- »What toolset would suit designers needs perfectly and make our workflows most efficient?« - The Perfect UX/UI design tool. 13 things designers needs most.
- Learning to make a font the hard way
That's it for today's short edition of »UX und Tollerei«. So, if you find some interesting links and reads that you'd like to suggest, make sure to tweet me @kaibrueckers. Thanks for reading!
See you next week
Published on Aug 9, 2015