»Creativity is thinking up new things. Innovation is doing new things.« — Theodore Levitt
before we start with this week's round-up, one quick reminder in case you missed it: I got nominated as Young Designer of the Year at the Net Awards. So I would greatly appreciate your vote!
But now, let's start with this week's batch of links:
- Great talk: Designing an immersive user interface for Hearthstone
- Animation is more and more becoming the basis of effective interaction design. Therefore, Ezequiel Bruni published The ultimate guide to Web animation
- UX: a Process or a Task? - What is »user experience« anyway?
- Pixar’s 22 rules of storytelling adapted for UX — because both are about creating great experiences - The 22 Rules of UX
- An interesting concept for Navigating History in Mobiles
- How Google Finally Got Design
- »[...] interactions should feel like a conversation between two people who trust each other and deserve each other’s trust« - Interface Writing: Code for Humans
- Linda Dong's creative Keynote Motion Graphic Experiment shows that you can make pretty decent motion graphics in Apple's presentation tool
- Uber's very interactive Brand Guide
- I guess I'm quite late to the party, but if you don't already know about Tobias van Schneider's mixtapes for creatives, you should really check them out
That's it for this week. Thanks for reading!
See you next week
Published on Jun 6, 2015