»Simplicity — the art of maximizing the amount of work not done — is essential«
— Agile Manifesto
welcome to your weekly UX reading list, now already in its 4th month. But without further ado, on to the links I want to share with you:
- »Color has an incredible ability to tell stories and infer emotions« - How to tell a color story: The psychology of shades
- Google hired Disney animator Glen Keane to make poetry on mobile. »The Verge« editor Kwame Opam talked to him about his project - Why legendary Disney animator Glen Keane is making art for Google
- What Is "Design Fixation," And How Can You Stop It?
- Vincent Le Moign shared his great writeup about creating his new collection of highly stylized icons - How to create an icon collection
- User experience design is not what you think - A great piece about the confusion over the term UX design
- Another great resource by Meng To - Apple Watch GUI for Sketch
- In my opinion, one of the best (design-related) April Fools' Day jokes this year came from Boltmade - Solve Your Hamburger Menu Problems with The Frankfurter
That's it for this week. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great Easter weekend.
See you next week
Published on Apr 3, 2015